Question about Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
I am wanting to erase some old songs in my ipod and down load some new songs and movies and other stuff how do i do that.
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2013 | Apple iPod touch
on Sep 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Jan 22, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 30, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 21, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 13, 2010 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
May 01, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 10, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!