Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Download the manual here it will guide you.http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx452#BrochuresAndManuals
Posted on Apr 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Change of language
you need to uninstall the driver from the computer and then reinstall it in the english language, the printer itself has no language, the interface is the computer, if it is spashing ink on the paper it is probably the ink or the ink head, try change the ink and i strongly suggest genuine ink, not that cheap shit that clogs up the print head
Posted on Nov 03, 2007
1. Press the [Copy] button
2. Press the [Menu] button seven times ("USER DATA" or the equivalent will appear on the LCD)
3. Press the [+] button five times
4. Press the [OK] button
5. Press the [+] or [-] until "ENGLISH" or the equivalent (e.g., "ANGLAIS") appears on the LCD
6. Press the [OK] button
7. Press [Stop/Reset] to complete
Posted on Mar 03, 2010
Your printer has a 1 year warranty.
This requires that the printer be put in service mode to change it, and can only be done by an authorized dealer. It should be at no cost to you.
Posted on Sep 20, 2010
uninstall the printer software from your pc and reinstall new software from canon website. When reinstalling new software you may have the option to choose your preffered language.
Hope this helps
Posted on Dec 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 09, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 16, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1200 Photo Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!