Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- Install ActiveSync on your pc (check the getting started CD of HTC)
- Connect your HTC to the computer with the mini-USB cable.
- activeSync Synchronization setup wizard will start.
- don't select anything of Microsoft Exchange server and click next
- select the information types to synchronize like notes, favourites, files, media
- click next & click finish.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
you just have to go to->Menu->Tools->Options->Connections. In Connections uncheck the AUTOMATICALLY DETECT SETTINGS option and select the Work option in SELECT NETWORK. Click done and now you are supposed to be able to connect to the Internet via WiFi
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2015 | HTC Cell Phones
Dec 08, 2014 | HTC Desire Cell Phone
Oct 26, 2010 | HTC G1
Aug 10, 2010 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Oct 02, 2009 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
Apr 07, 2009 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
Jan 27, 2009 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Sep 23, 2008 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!