: What should I do if my Garmin nuvi or zumo displays the message "No Detailed Maps Found That Support Routing" or "No Map Data Available?"
The "No Detailed Maps Found That Support Routing" or "No Map Data Available" message may appear on your device for the following reasons:
- The GPS device is missing it's unlock code
- The maps on the GPS device have been disabled
To determine the cause of the message, touch the screen until the message "No Detailed Maps Found That Support Routing" disappears.
- If you see a "Can't Unlock Maps" message following this error, remove any microSD / SD cards in the device and follow the instructions below for Retrieving your unlock codes followed by the instructions for Creating an unlock file
Retrieving your unlock codes
- If you do not get the Can't Unlock Maps message then skip to the instructions for Enabling maps on the GPS device
- Log into your myGarmin account
- Select Manage Maps
- Select Details
- The unlock code is located under the Installed Maps.