Question about Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer
Run a virus scan, and spy ware scan. Alot of times viruses will cause this so you can't find the problem.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2015 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
1. Click the Start button, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Services.
2. Select the Event Log service and click Start up. Change the Start up Type to Disabled, and then click OK. If you are unable to log on to the computer but can access the registry remotely, you can change the Start up value in the following registry key to 0x4:
3. Restart Windows.
NOTE: When the system starts up, several services may fail; a message informing the user to use Event Viewer to review errors may appear.
4. Rename or move the corrupt *.evt file from the following location:
5. In Control Panel Services tool, re-enable the Event Log service by setting it back to the default of Automatic start up, or change the registry Start up value back to 0x2.
FAT partition (Alternative method)
1. Boot to a MS-DOS prompt using a DOS bootable disk.
2. Rename or move the corrupt *.evt file from the following location:
3. Remove the disk and restart Windows.
When Windows is restarted, the Event Log file will be recreated.
hope this helps
Jul 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Nov 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Sep 23, 2009 | Adobe Photoshop 6.0 for PC
Aug 05, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO D-7830 Notebook
Mar 13, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer
Feb 13, 2008 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional for PC
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: