My system Processor is working, but its not Displaying anything. Sometime its displayed, but hangs and reboot or shutdown.Send me suggestion what should i do to solve this problem.My system Configuration...
There are different possibilities for system hang up. I want you to find it your self from following my simple instruction.
1. (when computer is turn on) Check temperature... overheating can cause system to hang up, it can cause the system to reboot, it can cause the fatal error message and turns your screen to blue. Overheating is cause by exhaust fan or blower not working. Find this blower or exhaust fan on top of the processor, as built in fan in your video card, attached on your power supply and on the casing of your computer. Replace non working fan or blower.
2. Check video card...faulty video card can cause your system to hang up. It can cause also your system to go on blank screen. Most common problem is loosen connection of video card from the motherboard. Disconnect and reseat the video card properly. Inspect the fan, if not working then video card will overheat and system fail. If you previously see moving colors in your screen especially small boxes, or discoloration and screen going black and white then it means video card is already failing. You will need to replace it.
3. Check for hardware failure. keyboard, mouse lan card can cause your system to halt and hang. You will need to disconnect this first when booting and see if by removing this hardware will complete the system to boot up to operating system. Replace faulty one.
4. Harddisk failure. when computer reset or will not boot up completely then hard disk usually cause this problem. Initial remedy is to reseat its connection sata, ide or power supply connector.
If you hear ticking sound in the harddisk or excessive vibration then it will need replacement.
5. Operating system corrupted. this can cause your computer not to boot up properly and hang the system. Reformat and reinstallation of operating system is required.
6. Power supply failure. you need to check the output voltage. dropping of voltage can be cause bi leaking capacitor in the power supply unit. replace it with exact value. Voltage should read +12VDC for yellow, +5VDC for red. and should be stable even with load.
let me know which one cause it.
Feb 07, 2011 |
Intel D845GVSR Motherboard