We have a neff oven B1430W702 and the handle has come loose. It appears to be attched by 2 screwws from inside the oven door. Can the inside oven door be removed to access these 2 screws or will be need a new door?
My model is a neff E1420 Double oven with loose handles and no way of accessing them
Yes well had same problem but the inner glass plate is only fixed by spring clips and when you take this off you can then access the handle screws dont overtighten them because there is a brass ferrule inside that will shear off if you do
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Fully open the oven door.
2. Move the catch levers on the right and left-hand sides to the fully open position.
3. Placing the door at an upward angle toward you, grasp the door with both hands and lift it out of the hinges toward you.
4. undo the screws in each Connor & lift out the glass.
5. do the same with the handle screws, then put new handle on.
6.repeat above steps backwards.
The inner door glass is held on by two clips at the bottom (hinge side) and two slides near the handle side. Remove the door from the oven and lie it the worktop flat with the hinges uppermost. Near the hinges you will see the glass is angles leaving a triangle of metal frame either side near the hinges.Rest the outside of your hand on the metal for purchase and then pull on the glass along the bottom edge (reasonable tug required) this will disengage the bottom clips and then slide the glass down about an inch to remove completely.
Remove the oven door by flipping the hinge catches into their alternative position and lift the door out of the hinge slots (note it is somewhat heavy). Lie the door, outside face down and press down on the glass with both hands until it slides off the mounting pins at the base of the door body. Replacement is an exact reversal.