Question about Water Heaters
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The pros of the Marey Power Gas Tank less Water Heater are as follows:
1. Available in propane and natural gas
2. DIY installation process optional
3. Very reasonably priced Does not use electricity but does require a 2 D-Cell battery
4. Only uses gas, when water is turned on (decreases natural gas wastes)
5. Equipped with easily adjustable gas and water knobs
6. Digital display makes it easy to read water temperature
7. Very compact design
8. Works great with low water pressure levels
You can have more information about it like how it works and installation process etc.
Posted on Jun 23, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2017 | Water Water Heaters
Apr 26, 2017 | Water Water Heaters
May 22, 2015 | Water Water Heaters
Jul 27, 2011 | Rheem Tankless Hot Water Heater...
Apr 16, 2011 | RTO Lp Gas Tankless Water Heater By Marey
Feb 26, 2011 | Rheem EcoSense by 4.2 GPM Tankless Water...
That is the temperature pressure relive valve (TPV) . It is either foiled with some thing or going off because of a pressure or temperature problem. If it is leaking continuously it is foiled and needs cleaning. If I where there I would replace it with new.
Feb 08, 2011 | RTO Lp Gas Tankless Water Heater By Marey
Oct 10, 2009 | RTO Lp Gas Tankless Water Heater By Marey
Jul 06, 2009 | Omega Reliance& Electric Compact Water...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!