Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
I wanna download viber for my htc hd2 can you help me to find the link for this?! i so tankful
Posted on Mar 29, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Well with the phone turned
the VOLUME UP
and VOLUME DOWN
buttons, then press
and release it. You will then see a message
on the screen asking if you're sure about resetting it. If so press the VOLUME UP key. It should boot shortly after that.
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Now I found and recommend this third party software called "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer" for Windows Mobile phone to transfer contacts to your laptop computer.
* Transfer both sim card contacts and mobile outlook contacts;
* Including an app for PC to view,add,delete,modify and print contacts;
* Restore contacts to any other windows mobile phones;
* Backup contacts as TXT file and CTS file;
* Backup contacts pictures and ringtones;
* Support unlimited contacts backup/restore;
* Support VGA and WVGA Screen (such as HTC Touch HD/2 and Diamond/2).
Google "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer V2.1" to free download. OR you can go to GodswMobile Contacts Transfer V2.1 for more information.
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2011 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
on Jul 03, 2010 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
on Jun 15, 2010 | Cell Phones
Mar 08, 2011 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
Feb 11, 2011 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
Jan 10, 2011 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
Nov 17, 2010 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
May 17, 2010 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
3,361 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!