Question about IBM ThinkPad A30 2652 Notebook
I have hcl notebook model l21 cpm leaptom
but i have no cd driver for this model.
please send us as soon as possible
1. Right Click on My Computer, Left click on Manage.
2. Click on Device Manager, you should notice on the right hand side icons with a yellow symbol next to them, this shows the device is unknown, or drivers are not installed.
3. Right click a device you are looking for, left click on properties.
4. Click on the Details tab on the top of the menu that popped up.
5. You should see some code in the middle that looks similar to this:
The important pieces are:
VEN_14E4 is Vendor 14E4
DEV_169C is Device 169C for Vendor 14E4
You can take this information to the website http://www.pcidatabase.com and find the specific device information for the drivers, then go to the manufacturer website and see if they make drivers for your OS, some hardware is OS specific and the manufacturer's do not have driver support for all OS's.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad A30 2652 Notebook
Mar 09, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad A30 2652 Notebook
Jul 23, 2008 | VIA Balance Notebook Notebook
Nov 07, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad A30 2652 Notebook
Oct 22, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad A30 2652 Notebook
550 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: