Question about Zenith ZEN350 Remote Control
I need the access codes for this remote control URC-7030 and I want to add this remote to a Sony TV can you help please
Check the following link for all codes for URC7030
Posted on Dec 07, 2013
Codes for OneForAll URC-7030
- press the "tv" button
- press and keep pressed the "magic" button until tv button blinks twice
- insert one of the codes
- try to switch off the tv set: if this works, press "magic" again to confirm the code.
Otherwise, proceed via automatic search:
- press "tv"
- press and keep pressed "magic"
- dial "991": "tv" button will blink twice
- press "tv" then press the standby button on the rc, repeating this last step until your tv set turns off. this may take several "tv>>standby" pressions.
when your tv set responds properly, press "magic" to confirm".
Posted on May 09, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2010 | One For All URC-1050 Remote Control
Apr 21, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Mar 16, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Feb 13, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jan 05, 2010 | One For All URC-1050 Remote Control
i an Access 4 oneforall remote control urc-4700B00 and i lost codes to program to an viewsonic tv need all avaliable codes...
Oct 15, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 04, 2009 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Sep 18, 2009 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
Aug 02, 2009 | One For All URC-1050 Remote Control
May 22, 2009 | Zenith ZEN350 Remote Control
392 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!