- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to download the drivers from the Compaq/HP WEB support/download page. Make sure you select your model laptop and the XP or Vista Windows version of the drivers you require and install them. Click on this link to download the drivers: - www.compaq.com/country/cpq_support.html I suggest you install XP SP3, this is the XP latest service pack.
1. which windows are you using 2. which software are u using for voice 3. which services pack are you using 4. which drivers are you using:
the answer lies in above questions
if 1. a) vista SP1 no problem go to service center or check for latest drivers b) xp load sp3 and go to control panel and hardware testing in sound if not: then load latest drivers else : go to service center 2. yahoo: got problem in server/ use skype for once to test 3. sp-3 4. latest drivers are sp35940 and there is a different procedure for loading them
Try connecting the headphone properly. Check if its properly inserted. Go for windows update............... and then check if the problem is gone. If all the above doesnot works I think there is a connection between the metals inside your headphone portal, ans as soon as you insert the jack it gets connected and you can hear sounds from both the sources. Thank You.
Hi - Make sure you have Service pack 2 installed. If not, download and install. Then follow these directions.
1. Click START 2. Click RUN 3. Type “devmgmt.msc” in the prompt and click “OK” 4. In other devices>> right click Audio Device on …….. 5. Click “update driver” 6. Select “No, not this time” and Click “Next” 7. Select “Install from a list or specific loccation(Advanced)” and Click “Next” 8. Select “Don`t search. I will choose” and Click “Next” 9. From the list sroll down and select “Sound, video and game controller” and Click next 10. Click “Have Disk..” 11. Click “Browse” and choose this folder 12. Select the “/XP32/WiSVHe5′ file and Click “Open” 13. Click “OK” 14. Click “Next” 15. A menu appears saying “Installing …. Do you want to continue?” Click “YES” 16. Click “Continue Anyway”
If this fixes your priblem PLEASE rate this as fixed. If not please don't rate yet. Let me know what happened. If you need more help just add a comment and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thanks.
This is a common porblem dude with c700 laoptop/../.
don't update your laptop.....kindly turn off all windows update... uninstall
all audio, hd modem, and UAA bux driver for high defination driver in
system device....restart your lpatop..go to hp.com and search following
no. for modem driver-(sp33442), for audio driver(sp35270), for UAA
driver (sp32395), download and install... and install drivers follow these steps:
Open device manager and right-click on Audio device on High definition Audio Bus. Select Install from a list of specific location (Advanced) Click Next Select Don’t Search. I will choose the driver to install. Select Sound, Game & video controller from the list of Hardware type Click on Have Disk Click on Browse and navigate to C:swsetupsp35270 and click on .ini file OK Click Next It will give you an update driver warning message. Click on yes. It will start installing the driver Click on Finish.. follow these steps to all drivers install.