Question about Televison & Video
Superior 4 in 1 remote help to set to tv toshiba
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
go online and google it
Posted on May 20, 2009
If you are in need of remote control codes for a Toshiba TV, I recommend contacting Toshiba directly at 800-631-3811 for further assistance.
Posted on Nov 30, 2011
I just downloaded a zip file containing the code list here:
Posted on Dec 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Jan 14, 2014 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Oct 03, 2013 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
Aug 13, 2013 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Nov 26, 2011 | One For All URC-4330 Remote Control
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed
Mar 12, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Nov 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 10, 2009 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
May 02, 2007 | Toshiba MV20FM4 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!