Question about HTC Cell Phones
When i try to make a call it comes up, make sure airplane mode is switched off. i go in to settings and airplane mode seems to be frozon
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Airplane Mode..
Here is the link to the user manual; http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en/support/guides/phones/i265/ug.pdf Check page 119 of the manual (129 of the pdf)says: "Sometimes you may want to have your phone on,but turn off its ability to make and receive calls, such as when you are on an airplane. To set your phone so that it cannot make or receive phone calls, Direct Connect calls, Group Connect calls, Talkgroup Calls; or transfer data: 1 From the main menu, select Settings > Advanced > Airplane Mode. 2 Set this option to On. This icon U appears. Note: Pressing p for more than 5 seconds also turns on Airplane mode. To restore your phone?s ability to do all these things: Set this option to Off." Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 29, 2007
Has the phone been dropped or gotten wet? If you look at the antenna area are there any cracks in the housing? If any of these are true you may have a bad connection between the antenna and the main board of the phone. If you can see any cracks in the housing i would recommend taking it to the shop for repair. Its not too expensive a repair usually around 30 to 40 dollars. If you need any help let me know!
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
SOURCE: airplane mode
I have found that if you press and hold the power key when turning on the phone, it can activate the airplane mode. Try to press and release it when turning it on to stop this problem.
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
This is for another similar clone marked with the "vaio" name but it
might be useful to someone out there. I found that by following
solution one above (thanks Mrfixit) to step 6 as
below and then following the second part of what I found
at http://chinamobiles.org/archive/index.php/t-16088.html worked for
me. I reproduce the steps below:
1. make sure to have 2 sims in phone(do not use 3g sims) 2. make sure wlan is disabled 3. enter engineer mode (type in *#3646633# 4.scroll up not down to number 10 RF test tool 5.choose gsm touch ok verify ok touch power scan 6.select band dcs 1800 press ok phone will go to test looking for DES(frequencies) wait until phone crashes or seems inactive
Connect your mobile via USB cable to a PC, DO NOT CONFIRM any connection mode at your mobile, just and ONLY connect the cable!!!
11. Press the Menu button (second from the left, the one with the seven small dots on it) until you are at the main menu with the 12 icons on the display.
12. Go to "Settings" --> "Network Setup" --> "SIM1 network setup"
13. Go to "Preferred mode" and choose "GSM preferred" or "GSM only"
14. The mobile will switch to your selection, but the message that it will stays on display. Do not press anything else, just wait for about 10 - 15 seconds.
15. Disconnect the USB cable from the phone, it will show you that it has switched to your selection.
16. Get back to main menu, switch off and restart the mobile --> DONE
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2017 | Cell Phones
Feb 16, 2015 | Samsung GALAXY S4
Oct 25, 2014 | Huawei Metropcs M750 M750
Jul 06, 2014 | Cell Phones
Mar 01, 2013 | Samsung Unlocked i9003 GT-i9003 4GB Galaxy...
Mar 08, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Dec 04, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jun 27, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
May 09, 2018 | HTC Cell Phones
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: