Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional Upgrade Version OEM for PC
I'm in need of accessing my home computer while traveling. Following are some of the items I'm in need of solving:
1. If home computer shuts down due to power failure, how can I set it to reboot automatically?
2. Is there any way to get computer to shut down normally when the power fails instead of immediately?
3. Once power is restored and computer is rebooted, how can I get it to connect to my dial-up service?
Information: Home computer is XP with service pack3. Local dial-up service is slow (normally about 24Kbs). Internet Explorer6. Once computer is online, I have successfully remotely connected with LogMeIn program.
Try this.Set it like after reboot it automatically starts.
Once it comes up you will be able to connect again.
Please rate me if you like my solution.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2015 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 22, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise...
Aug 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2011 | Sony Computers & Internet
This section explains the remote access process for use with any touchtone
1. Dial the phone number for the answering machine.
2. After the answering system answers, press any numbered key on the
touch-tone pad to bypass the outgoing announcement, or wait until
the announcement finishes.
3. Enter the security code after you hear the tone.
4. Follow the voice menu to use the answering machine's remote functions.
The remote feature enables you to perform the following functions:
To Press this button
Review message 1
Play back messages 2
Stop message play back 2
Erase message 0
(during message playback)
Skip message 3
Turn off/on answerer 4
Review voice menu options 7
No valid dialing tones for 15 seconds will hang up the telephone line.
You can get the manual on the link below if you need page 31.
Dec 04, 2010 | GE Spacemaker 26976 Cordless Phone
Aug 28, 2010 | EnGenius EOC2610 80211g Outdoor High Power...
May 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-N WRT150N Router
Jul 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2008 | AT&T 1818 Corded Phone
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: