Question about NetGear WIRELESS-G WGR614 802.11G WIRELESS ROUTER ($20.00 M.I.RebateTill 06/30/2004) (NETWGR614)
Where exactly do i need to go on the web to disable the firewall?
1. login to your router. (type in the ip address of the router and add the user name and pasword)
2. On the left side click the Wan Setup menu item (link)
3. In the middle section of the Wan Setup page click the "Disable SPI Firewall" check box.
4. At the bottom of the setup page click the Apply button.
5. If that is all, click the Logout menu item in the left side menu bar.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 06, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Click here to download repair guide
Dec 26, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Sep 16, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Aug 26, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Aug 24, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 23, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 13, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Dec 24, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Aug 03, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 23, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
4,730 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!