Question about NetGear WIRELESS-G WGR614 802.11G WIRELESS ROUTER ($20.00 M.I.RebateTill 06/30/2004) (NETWGR614)
Where exactly do i need to go on the web to disable the firewall?
1. login to your router. (type in the ip address of the router and add the user name and pasword)
2. On the left side click the Wan Setup menu item (link)
3. In the middle section of the Wan Setup page click the "Disable SPI Firewall" check box.
4. At the bottom of the setup page click the Apply button.
5. If that is all, click the Logout menu item in the left side menu bar.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2012 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jul 18, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 19, 2010 | Arris SURFboard SBG900 Wireless Router...
Apr 30, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Apr 13, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 06, 2010 | Arris SURFboard SBG900 Wireless Router...
Aug 09, 2009 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
May 19, 2008 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Feb 04, 2008 | U.S. Robotics USRobotics USR5461 Wireless...
Dec 01, 2007 | 2wire 1800HG Router (RG1800HG00)
4,728 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!