Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try to reset your printer ---
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
SOURCE: Canon PIXMA MP145
E27 means waste ink absorbed is full need to clear out but you still can't print because only 80% or 70% are full.try this method to solve you problem.
Resetting Printer Canon MP140, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460, MP470, MP500, MP510, MP530, MP600, MP610, MP800, MP820, MP810, MP830, MP960, MP970 procedure:
•Turn off the canon printer
•Hold the Resume Button (red circle in the triangle), add a printer (click “Power”) an indicator light green.
•Hold the Power Button, release the Resume Button.•Not releasing the Power Button, double click “Resume” and release Both Buttons.after that wait the green flash will become light on then.
•Click “Resume” for Four times
•Once you click “Power”, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). To disable the printer “Power” button to click again.
if this ok so u can print or can't. i still suggestion you bring you printer to computer shop for clear out inside spam printer.
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
Try it works for most Canon
Hi you can try
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
You can download the Canon printer drivers from theirsupport WEB site. Please click on this link and select your model printer todownload :-http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadIndexAct
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 07, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 25, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!