Question about GCC Technologies Elite XL 40N Laser Printer
The cartridges no longer seem to be available and I will need to refill the existing cartridge. Help! this was an expensive laser printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
download frok here
just enter right code then clik on download.
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
It is not available as a download to to it's age. Have you gone through the add printer wizard to see if it is pre-installed with Vista?
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a solution.
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2010 | GCC Technologies Elite XL 20/600 Laser...
Nov 16, 2010 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Mar 08, 2010 | GCC Technologies Elite 12/600 Laser...
Feb 08, 2010 | GCC Technologies Elite XL 20/600 Laser...
Aug 02, 2009 | Samsung ML-1640 Monochrome Laser Printer
Apr 16, 2009 | GCC Technologies Elite XL 608 Laser...
Aug 08, 2008 | Xante Accel-a-Writer 4G Laser Printer
Nov 18, 2007 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!