Question about Gigabyte Computers & Internet
I'm looking for the manual and the wiring setup
You don't state which gigabyte board you are using but if you go to thier site
you can input your particular mobo model# and dload the manual and any drivers you may need.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2014 | RCA VR525 VCR
Sep 24, 2007 | Panasonic PT-52LCX65 44" HDTV
Jan 24, 2013 | Dell Dimension 8200 PC Desktop
Apr 07, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2011 | Compaq Presario SR1103WM-B (PC183B#ABA) PC...
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up
I'll post another message as I keep being told Im exceeding my maximum text limit...
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 17, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 22, 2007 | Motorola Mobility MD4260-2 Twin Cordless...
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: