Cannon MP160 How to Print both sides of the Paper???
Set Duplex Printing (Windows)
For details on how to set duplex printing, see below:
1. Select 'Properties' from the Print dialog.
Note: Properties may be indicated as Advanced, depending on the application software.
2. Click the Page Setup tab.
3. In the Printing Type section, select 'Normal-size Printing', 'Fit-to-Page Printing', 'Scaled Printing', or 'Page Layout Printing'.
4. Select 'Duplex Printing'.
Note: When a media type other than Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, or Postcard is selected in the Media Type menu, duplex printing cannot be performed.
5. Specify Staple Side.
1. The printer analyzes the Orientation and Page Layout settings, and automatically selects the best staple position.
2. Click the Staple Side drop-down arrow and select the setting. If you want to change the setting, select another value from the list.
3. If necessary, click Specify Margin... and set the Margin width
6. When the setting is completed, click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
If a media type other than Photo Paper Plus Double Sided is selected for Media Type on the Main tab:
The document will be printed on one side of a sheet of paper when printing starts. When printing is complete, reload paper according to the displayed message and then click OK. The document will be printed on the opposite side.
If Photo Paper Plus Double Sided is selected for Media Type on the Main tab:
The document will be printed front and back alternately for one sheet at a time, when printing starts. Load the paper according to the displayed messages.
7. You will be prompted, while printing, to remove the printed page and reload it in the ASF.
8. Dependent on the number of pages to print, you will need to repeat step 7 until all pages have printed.
Back to Top
Sep 10, 2007 |
Printers & Copiers