Question about Watches
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have a tcm 217362
You have to calibrate the compass.
1. Press the upper right button (switching to compass mode)
2. Press and hold upper left button. The "CALL" will appear on the display. You are in compass calibrating mode.
3. Rotate the watch horizontally (around his vertical axis) slowly, so to be sure that he point the North at least 2 times.
4. Now press the upper left button again to input the declination (this is the angle between the magnetic and real pole). It is different for the area around the world, that you want to explore.
5. Switch between the positions of the cipher by pressing bottom left.
6. Change the cipher by pressing bottom right.
7. Switch between the active position by pressing bottom left. Now you have to enter East or West declination
8. If you are ready press the upper left. "END" of calibration will appear on the screen
Once you calibrate and set the declination you can use the the compass by pressing upper right button. As the compass is very sensitive It is good idea to calibrate it on a field, far away of metal objects and electromagnetic fields (cables, ect.). You need to calibrate the compass each time you want to use it by different surrounding.
Remember the compass function of your watch need much more energy than the watch itself. Don`t worry to change the battery when dead. The water resistance remains good even after. Very robust and accurate device. I hope that should help.
Posted on Jul 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2015 | Watches
Jul 16, 2012 | Watches
May 15, 2011 | Watches
May 02, 2011 | Watches
Oct 21, 2010 | Watches
Sep 13, 2010 | Watches
Jun 22, 2010 | Watches
Jun 22, 2010 | Watches
Mar 05, 2008 | Tag Heuer cj1110.ba0576 Wristwatch
Oct 17, 2017 | Watches
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!