Question about Vizio SV422XVT 42 in. LCD HDTV
When i try to turn on the t.v. the logo just blinks and wont turn on...
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Dec 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2016 | Vizio XVT553SV 55 in. LCD TV
Jan 17, 2016 | Vizio M550NV 55 in LCD HDTV
Nov 21, 2015 | Vizio VO Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2015 | Vizio VF551XVT 55 in. HDTV
Jan 22, 2015 | Vizio E422VA 42-inch Widescreen LCD TV -...
Jul 01, 2014 | Vizio M550NV 55 in LCD HDTV
Feb 08, 2012 | Vizio E322VL 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 31, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2009 | Vizio Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2012 | Vizio SV422XVT 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 16, 2012 | Vizio SV422XVT 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 05, 2017 | Vizio SV422XVT 42 in. LCD HDTV
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: