Question about Dell OptiPlex GX270 PC Desktop
Restart your computer During the boot process you will see on the screen to press a certain key to enter setup usually the Delete or the F2 key Press and hold that key during the boot up process to enter BIOS the using arrow keys navigate through options.
Posted on Apr 20, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2013 | Acer Aspire One D255-2670
1. Enter BIOS Setup
1. Press the Esc key while powering on the computer.
2. Press the F1 key, when prompted.
2. Change the Virtualization Technology option
The Virtualization Technology option is in the OTHERS configuration pane on the right-hand side of page 1 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the O key to select the OTHERS pane, and use the down arrow key to move down and select the Virtualization Technology setting.
2. Set it to Disabled.
3. Change the Configuration option
The CONFIGURATION option is on the upper left-hand corner of page 2 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the PgDn key to go to the second system setup page.
2. Press the O key to select the Device Config setting and change it to All Devices.
4. Change the Display option
The DISPLAY configuration option is on the bottom left-hand side of page 2 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the D key to select the Power On Display setting and change it to LCD+Analog RGB.
5. Save the changes by pressing the End key and then the Y key to. Be sure not to press the Home key -- which restores the default BIOS settings.
Aug 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Apr 28, 2010 | MSI MEGABOOK M510C Notebook
Mar 30, 2010 | Dell XPS 700 PC Desktop
Jan 15, 2009 | Medion M3 Director 5100 PC Desktop
Mar 29, 2008 | ASUS NVIDIA nForce Chipset A7N266-VM...
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!