Question about Bissell 6591 Power Trak Revolution Bagless Upright Vacuum
Hi Karen. I understand how frustrating this can be. Dust blowing from the bottom hose is normal because the brush is still rotating. If there's excessive dirt flying out, then you may have a clog in the bottom hose.
Here's a quick link to check for clogs: http://www.bissell.com/FAQDetail.aspx?id=1419&cid=ccsocial
Posted on Apr 25, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Remove the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Rinse the filter under running water until it runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash) Filters should be replaced once a year.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brushroll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
6. Check that the brushes are still spinning. If not, replace the belt.
Hope this helps!
Jun 20, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Jun 16, 2014 | Hoover Self-Propelled WindTunnel Bagless...
May 10, 2014 | Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Bagless...
Feb 22, 2011 | Bissell 6594 PowerForce Bagless Upright...
Sep 14, 2010 | Eureka Whirlwind 4388 Bagless Upright...
Aug 05, 2010 | Bissell Vacuums
Feb 15, 2010 | Dirt Devil M084600 Dynamite Bagless...
Mar 31, 2009 | Kenmore 34923 / 34925 Progressive Bagged...
Dec 06, 2007 | Dirt Devil Vision Turbo W/Bonus Upright...
Mar 30, 2007 | Dirt Devil M085805 Upright Vacuum
Jan 01, 2014 | Bissell 6591 Power Trak Revolution Bagless...
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: