- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi matt_pages You will need to install Itunes on your computer, then after you have Itunes installed and running and all your music downloaded to Itunes then you connect your Ipod up to the computer and it will recognize your ipod and allow you to move your music from your itunes on the computer to your ipod. Please take time to rate me Bud Itunes download page: http://www.apple.com/itunes/
As iPods continue to grow in popularity, more people are looking for an easy way to get music on their iPods. Here's how to easily download music from your computer to your iPod.
1. Plug your iPod into your
USB Port. You will see a message on your screen" An iPod has been
detected, but the iPod software is not installed. Install the iPod
software from the CD that came with your iPod or download the iPod
Software Updater (see resource link).
2Click on OK, and download
your software. Download iTunesSetup.exe (see resource link). After
download click Run. You can move media from your computer to your
iPod in a matter of seconds. iTunes has more than 8 million songs at
.99 cents per download; 35,000 Audio books, 1000 TV shows, and 100,000
3After download restart your computer, click the iTunes icon that has been placed on your desktop, register your iPod. Select, "automatically sync songs to my iPod" to allow iTunes to auto sync your iPod to match your music library and playlist each time you connect to your computer. Then click done, and that's how easy it is to get music from your computer to your iPod.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for using fixya.com
use itunes or you can download songs from youtube with a youtube downloader.That is the way I get music mostly.the youtube downloader I use can not only download wideos from youtube to your pc but also can convert the videos to the format you need at the same time,go ahead and have a look at this leawo Youtube Downloader,it worth you doing that.
In order to put music onto your iPod, follow these steps:
1. Download iTunes from http://apple.com/itunes. iTunes is used to manage your music library, as well as handle the transfer of music from your computer to the iPod.
2. Install iTunes.
3. Add music to your iTunes library by selecting the 'File' menu at the top of the screen, then clicking 'Add music to library'. Browse your computer for music files and click 'Choose' in the dialog box.
4. Connect your iPod to your computer with the included Dock Connector cable. iTunes will recognize the iPod and walk you through setting it up and transferring music.
Hello. You need to have itune software installed on your computer before you can move music from your computer to your itunes page and it will automatically be in your ipod, you can download itunes by clicking on the link below:
For one you can't download music from the computer to you iPod, that would be the other way around, You Upload music to your iPod,
In order to upload music to you iPod here are a few easy steps.
1. You can't use iPods like MP3 players e.g. drag and drop MP3 files into the drive.
2. In order to upload music to your iPod you will need to download iTunes on the Apple website.
3. When you have installed and opened iTunes the iPod will be recognized and put onto iTunes in the left sidebar.
4. Now all you need to do is put music onto iTunes and drag and drop the music in iTunes to the iPod column on the sidebar and it will sync and install the music.
Hope i have been of any help
You need to use itunes as your music management software and ipod management software. You can download the latest itunes version at www.apple.com/itunes.
From here you can purchase items through the itunes music store, or add your own music by adding files from your computer, or putting a cd in your computer and coppying it into itunes so you can put the songs on your ipod.
yes, you go to itunes, chick on ur ipod on the left, check manually manage music. then click on the arrow next to ur ipod until the music icon appears under your ipod. chick on the music icon and drag music to it from any computer.