The range came with a manual but the manual has no instructions on how to set the oven timer. We can set the 'bake time' and 'stop time' but can't figure out how to set the bake temperature to go with the time delay. Any combination 'bake' with either the bake time or stop time turns on the oven element immediately rather then waiting for the delay. Help?
Frigidaire electric range, Gallery series, Model PGLEF 385CS2
To Program Oven for a Delayed Start Time and to Shut-Off Automatically
1. Be sure that the clock shows the correct time of day.
2. Place the food in the oven.
3. Push "Bake Time". "00:00" and the words "BAKE TIME" will glow in the display window.
4. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking time appears in the display.
5. After the bake time has been set, "----°" will appear in the display and the word "BAKE" will flash. The display will flash and beep once until the
oven temperature has been set.
6. Push "Stop time". The time when baking will stop, will appear in the display window. The words "BAKE STOP TIME" will glow in the display.
7. Push and hold up or down arrows until the time that you want cooking to be completed appears in the display.
8. Push Bake (or Conv). "---°" will appear, and the word "BAKE" will glow in the display.
9. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking temperature appears in the display.
10. If the baking temperature is not set, the control will beep. "---°" will flash and the word "BAKE" will appear in the display.
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Note: The oven function will not work if the time of day clock is not set. ... The ovencan be programmed for any temperature from 170°F to 550°F (77°C to ... Can be used with BAKE TIME to program a delayed bake cycle. Timer Pad- Used to.
cycle. Bake Time- Use to enter the length of the baking time. Timer ON/. OFF- Use.... It does not disable the clock, Kitchen Timer or the interior oven lights. TIMED. DOOR .... The Preheat feature will bring the oven up to temperature and.
foods with the appropriate oven mode, temperature, rack position and bake time. This section also ..... Preheat. Light. Lower. On/Off. Upper. True. Convection. Speed. Convection. Broil. Bake. Roast .... Cook Time: Turns off beep for the end of cooking time. •. Timer: Turns off ... Press Timer twice to exit the timer menu. Note: •.
realize the full potential of your new Bosch oven as well as protect it from damage ..... On/Off light. • Heat light. • Door lock light. • Timer/Manual selector knob .... the display will come on showing all the call-outs, .... Electronic Control of Oven. Immediate. Start/Automatic. Shut-Off. To use the .... Depress Cook Time button twice.
the oven controller in the main service/selection panel has either a bad solder joint on the circuits or the start realy for the oven on the same circuit board is bad and you have to replace the whole panel you cannot just buy the relay
You can find the manual at www.managemyhome.com, and the instruction is on page 11. You make sure the time is set correctly. You press Bake, and set the temperature you want to bake. You press Cook Time and enter the amount of time you want the oven to cook. You press Delayed Start, and enter the clock time that you want the oven to start.
I have the digital timer oven and also cannot find the manual. You have to set the bake time timer, I think for 3 hours. Then you set the oven knob on clean and turn on the temp knob, probably to full but I don't think it matters. When you engage the lock, the clean light should come on/ When the oven reaches high temp, the lock light will also be on.