Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Be sure the red rubber gasket is in place and clean (ridge side in) and bottom water cup is screwed firmly on to avoid leaking.
HOW TO USE:
1) Fill the bottom water cup with cold water up to the inside lip.
2) Set funnel into bottom water cup
3) Fill coffee basket with expresso grind coffee and level off. (Do not tamp or pack). Make sure it's filled to the top.
4) Place filter onto coffee basket and set coffee basket into funnel
5) Place brewer over bottom water cup and screw firmly into place.
6) Place unit with lid in the center of a microwave oven set on high for 1-1/2 minutes. If boil over occurs, reduce the brew time in 10-second increments until no boil over occurs.
7) Grasp handle to remove unit from microwave when finished brewing.
8) Remove lid and check the level of espresso in the brewer cup. Standard brew is at least 2 oz. If you don't have this level brew, replace lid and microwave on high another 10 seconds. Wait 20-30 seconds for bubbling to stop.
1. Under cold running water, unscrew the bottom water cup. CAUTION: It is normal for some water to be left in the bottom water cup. Both the coffee basket and any water in the bottom water cup will be extremely hot! If you prefer, allow the unit to cool for at least 3 minutes before unscrewing it.
2) To brew additional espresso, rinse Funnel, coffee basket and filter, then repeat brewing steps 1-8 above.
3) Parts are top rack dishwasher-safe -- hand washing filter is recommended.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
problem is overheating at a single point in the bottom of the milk container. Try cleaning the milk residue after each time you use it and the flashing red light disappears. This is a design fault. Nespresso are happy to keep marketing the Citiz but there is no fix - so the Nespresso "mess free" coffee machine is a bunch of flannel - good coffee all the same!
Posted on Sep 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2017 | Mr. Coffee Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Jul 14, 2015 | Bosch Tassimo TAS 4016 Espresso Machine
Oct 07, 2012 | Krups Dolce Gusto KP 2100 Espresso Machine
Dec 24, 2011 | Mr. Coffee ECMP40 Espresso Machine
Aug 20, 2011 | DeLonghi Magnifica 3300 Espresso Machine
Jul 27, 2011 | Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Feb 19, 2011 | Mr. Coffee ECMP40 Espresso Machine
Aug 24, 2010 | Starbucks Saeco Italia Digital Barista...
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: