Question about Cell Phones
I cannot unlock my phone it says i shuold enter my google account info i did but it fails
I have attempts many more patterns,its asking me 2 open email account in google account
Posted on May 07, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my phone is locked, saying
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Home Button ( middle ) + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are 4 options
reboot system now
apply update from sdcar
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
SOURCE: i have a samsung galaxy
The way around this is to factory reset the phone.
1. switch off. Hold volume UP and power button and home button simultaneously. release home button (and press again) while still holding volume up and power button. A boot up screen will pop up. Use volume keys to select (reset and restore) press home button to select.
2.Once reset and the phone starts up again it will still show locked. Get another phone to call your phone. as soon as you swipe answer press back key (arrow key) (you gotta be quick) and the main home screen will come up . press the left menu button and select settings and turn off pattern code then go to menu and factory reset the phone again.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: I have samsung Galaxy I
Factors that occur with telephone internets. First telephone networking require enough bandwith from the service provider allowing to task with voice also with internet text messaging. Refer with the telephone network provider to ascertain the user plan features that were installed.Second, the telephone devices requires as a manufacturers default to allow to task from the internet while at the same time voice communications. Get familiar with the telephones features either refering with user guide to ascertain the methods available to derive satisfactory experinces. Third, in situations that the telephone network were encoutering malfunctions, support provides member account holders notification of condtions. For example, refer with the telephone network provider to ascertain that resources still within functionality.
Posted on Mar 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2014 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
May 14, 2014 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Apr 13, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket Unlocked...
Apr 03, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Jul 10, 2012 | Samsung Mobile Phone Galaxy Pocket S5300...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!