Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: my phone is locked, saying
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Home Button ( middle ) + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are 4 options
reboot system now
apply update from sdcar
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 22, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 07, 2013 | Samsung SPH Cell Phones
Mar 22, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jan 31, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Aug 29, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 14, 2011 | ACCPAC Fax/Voice/Mobileserve for PC
Mar 21, 2017 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Feb 20, 2010 | HTC Droid Eris by
458 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!