Question about HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
If it is the black ink cartridge or color?
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2011 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 30, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
To order print cartridges:
}}--> }}-->Open the }}--> }}-->Lexmark
}}--> }}-->Click the Contact Information tab.
}}--> }}-->Click Ordering Ink and Supplies.
For help installing a cartridge, go to How to install the print cartridge.
Dec 30, 2010 | Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 23, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 30, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
May 12, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 29, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!