Question about Dell Computers & Internet
If it is the Windows password you are talking about try this:
You have to reset or crack the password with a socalled Live CD.. A kind of system/program running from a cd outside Windows..
You can try and download this, burn it to a cd and leave the cd in the computer and restart (You can use the program ImgBurn to burn it as a image):
When you have downloaded it:
1. Load ImgBurn.
2. Switch to 'Write' mode.
3. Insert Disc in Burner.
4. Select Image to burn.
5. Click 'Write' button.
6. Restart computer with cd in it..
For futher details: http://laptoplogic.com/resources/how-to-crack-a-window-s-password-in-5-minutes
PS: Please rate this solution
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2014 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2013 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
1. If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message.
2. Click Reset password, and then insert your windows password reset disk (or other removable media).
3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
4. Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don't need to make a new one.
Solution 2: Reset (recover) windows password with password software.Steps as below:
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Reset.
Step 2: Create a CD/DVD or USB password reset boot disk with SWPR.
Step 3: Boot your computer from password reset boot disk.
Step 4: Recover the forgotten password for administrator account.
Mar 10, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Dec 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Jan 21, 2010 | Everex CloudBook CE1201V Netbook
Jun 02, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T20 2647 Notebook
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!