Question about Printers & Copiers
Tips for a great answer:
Try to re-seat the cartridges in the printer. Open the printer
cover > remove the cartridges > close the printer cover > re-brick you
printer by pulling out the power supply - black box behind the printer where
the power cord is plugged in, and re-plug after 10 seconds. When the printer
turns on, reinsert the cartridges and close the cover. Try to print a document
again to verify that the problem is fixed.
If that doesn't help, the problem could be due to a clogged print
cartridge nozzle. Please follow the steps below to fix print quality issues
with your model:
From the Maintenance tab, select Align to fix blurry edges. Your printer will then print a page that will help align the cartridges.
Feb 10, 2012 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 24, 2011 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 13, 2011 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Aug 05, 2010 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Jan 29, 2010 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Aug 19, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Oct 08, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
Sep 22, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Sep 11, 2007 | HP DeskJet 810c InkJet Printer
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!