- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I believe this means your battery is no longer sustaining a charge enough to power your phone. I would recommend replacing the battery. You should be able to buy a new or used battery from your phone vendor or authorized reseller.
where you plug the charger in on your phone, if you look into it you will be able to see the contacts for it to charge.
on the inner OUTER wall of it ther is 2 pins, use a needle to pull them out a little bit but be carefull not to sanp them.
just so they stick out a little bit, if you do this and the charger dont go in then dont bloody force it in otherwise ya buggered.lol
only when the orange light is on its charging, if you accour a flashing orange light do it again.
this should sort your charge problem.
however you will eventuall need to do it again.
I too have been experiencing problems. Replaced the battery but it happened again.
The battery says it is at almost 100% capacity however several times in the day, when I go to turn it on it doesn't respond. I end up taking the battery out and then have to connect it to a charger (USB) so that the charging light blinks red once and then turns off. I can then put in the battery again and it will start up again.
If I don't connect it to the charger cable to drain (get the red light to flash once), and try just putting back in the battery, I've noticed that the screen has a faint glow as though it was on but the screen is completely blank.
I'm starting to think that there must be a short circuit somewhere because I'm going to assume that the new battery is good.
I've almost thrown my phone out of the window because of this problem. I really need a solution, I tried changing my charger and cleaning out the socket where it goes in but nothing works. it Just keeps beeping and beeping. This isnt really a solution, more of an agreement of how annoying this is!!
I just have the same issue and unfortunately I can see the phone's plug it's messed up. I can see a pin inside came of the connector and it's pushed all the way in the back. Used original Samsung charger only!!<!-- from fixya rte -->
hey, i had the same problem and i fixed it. i took the battery out and saw the 4 golden tabs behind the battery. there was two tabs that u could pull out. i lightly pulled them out a little bit. the problem was that the tabs wouldnt hit the battery to charge it. thats why it put the tri colored screen on the front. also my charger fit into the charging hole in the phone, but it had to be moved around to much that it did not fit exactly. I have been rough with the charger so it moved the inside of my phone around. i put the charger in the phone and moved it around gently around untill the light lit up on the front at the top by the word at&t. after it was completly charged, i turned it on and it worked perfectly. i hope this helps in whoever may have this problem because i know it sucks! Thanks
it could be a mixture of things......the main problem could have been the water of the spa.......the phone might be shorting out the battery....you might need to replace both. try the battery first. you can buy that real cheep off ebay for like 3.00