Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
The main control has detected a short in the Motor Control
Unit. If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door
will be unlocked after three minutes.
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections between the drive
motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between
the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
4. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive
5. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2013 | Haier HLP21E Top Load Washer
Nov 08, 2010 | Siemens Washing Machines
May 28, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Mar 21, 2009 | Whirlpool GHW9400 Duet Washer
Mar 16, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 19, 2009 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Jan 03, 2009 | Washing Machines
Nov 18, 2008 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Nov 01, 2008 | Whirlpool GHW9100L Front Load Washer
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: