How can we take it apart after we drained the pool?
How do I properly remove my above ground pool?
by Osko Pool n Spa
Onground Pool Removal Guide
Recently, a reader of one of my other articles asked the question;
" How do you take down an above ground swimming pool to move it? I can't seem to find anything to help me. I read your article on replacing a liner but I need to know how to move the entire pool".
Well, (I thought to my self), this is a very good question. So, here is a basic step-by-step guide on the basic proceedure: ( You'll need at least three people, to help with your wall).
1) Drain all water out of pool using a sump pump.
2) Remove skimmers, returns, lights etc.
3) Remove old liner, (use a razor knife and cut into manageable folded pieces). You'll need a new liner if your going to reinstall the pool.
4) Remove Top Seat Ledge covers
5) Remove Top Seat Ledges.
6) Remove Top Rail and Joiner Plates.
7) Locate Wall Bolt Joint on the Pool Wall and remove the corresponding Upright.
8) Now, get some help and remove all Wall Bolts and associated hardware.
9) Next, start pulling the wall out of the bottom rail (track). And roll the wall up as you remove it from the bottom rail. When finished, duct tape the wall so it does not unroll.
10) Pull the uprights, bottom rail and bottom rail joiner plates out of the ground in sections.
11) Remove uprights from bottom joiner plates.
12) Make sure to separate all components and save all hardware!
Hope this helps!
Apr 09, 2016 |
Intex 32 x 16 x 52" Ultra Frame...