Question about Philips bSure SV1 Multimedia Projector
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2012 | Eiki LC-XB23 Projector
Aug 22, 2011 | Eiki LC-SD10 Projector Multimedia...
Aug 20, 2011 | Eiki LC-SD10 Projector Multimedia...
1. Reverse the projector gently.
2. Loosen the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+), and remove the lamp cover (b).
3. Loosen the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
4. Pull up the handle.
5. Pull out the lamp box by the handle while holding the projector.
Pull the lamp box out of the projector slowly. If it is pulled out quickly, the lamp may break scattering
Do not spill liquid on the removed lamp box or do not place it near any flammable object or where children
can reach to prevent injury or fire.
6. Load a new lamp box securely into the projector in the right orientation.
7. Put the handle back to the original position.
Make sure that the handle is locked.
8. Tighten up the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
9. Tighten up the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+) to secure the lamp cover.
Jul 20, 2011 | Mitsubishi HC100 DLP Projector
Jan 29, 2010 | Eiki LC X999 Multimedia Projector
Aug 22, 2009 | Eiki LC-XE10 Projector Multimedia...
Oct 14, 2008 | Eiki Projector lamp Projector Lamp for...
Feb 07, 2008 | Eiki LC-SD15 SVGA LCD Projector Multimedia...
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!