Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2012 | Samsung LN40D550 LCD TV
Nov 22, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 20, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!