Question about hotmail.com
Log into your hotmail account using the Outlook.com web site, once in, make that web address a bookmark. (don't forget to "save password" when your web browser asks if you want to save it - this will save you from rentering)
Posted on May 04, 2013
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2015 | ASUS A53U-ES21 15.6" Windows 7 Home...
on Apr 28, 2008 | HP Pavilion a1410n (ER890AA) PC Desktop
Dec 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2013 | Medion MD 96340 Laptop
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Internet Explorer.
3. Select "Internet Options."
4. The "General" tab appears.
5. You'll see the "Home page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Internet Explorer. You should see your new home page.
Firefox for any operating systemChanging your home page in Firefox is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Browse normally to the web page you want as your home page.
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Firefox.
3. Select "Options."
4. Click on the "General" tab, if it is not the first to appear.
5. You'll see the "Home Page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current Page" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Firefox. You should see your new home page.
For Google chrome try this.
Aug 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Sep 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Sep 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2016 | hotmail.com
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!