Question about HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
To remove the jammed sheet of paper :
1. Open the upper front door.
2. Grasping the print cartridge by the hand grip, pull it towards you and slightly up to lift it out of the holder.
3. Then pull the cartridge straight out towards you.
4. Locate the feed roller release lever and gently push it back to release the pressure on the paper.
5. Pull the paper out. CAUTION! The paper may be covered with unfused toner, which can stain garments.
6. If you see no paper jammed under the cartridge, remove paper tray 1. The paper may not have fed all of the way into the printer.
7. Reinstall the paper tray and the toner cartridge.
8. Close the upper front door.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2012 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Nov 26, 2010 | HP LaserJet P3005 Printer
Aug 26, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
May 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Mar 02, 2010 | HP Laserjet M1319F Laser Multifunction...
Oct 28, 2009 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 08, 2009 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jan 19, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2820 Printer
Nov 16, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 29, 2014 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Jun 28, 2014 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: