- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Look in web site known as Rock auto.com and find Aurora and then under "Electrical Switch&Relay Section"-and will find Complete Replacement for the Lights switch&Twilight sentinel ALL in One Complete Module!:) just Remove Old& replace W/New one&IS Simple-2!:)If IN' Colorado Spings Area-Try Going to "Cooper Automotive"-I've Been for over 25 years Now&Has taken Great care of My'66 Mustang-On Top of my 1997 Olds Aurora Too!!...:):)Give it a try&Rock auto has GM OEM Parts@Wholesale Pricing TOO!!..:):)-Look around the WHOLE Olds Aurora section&open&Close as many that sound at least close to what-U-Need, and they ALL have the Products Pics TOO-Hence you'll likely/Eventually Find Exactly what -U-Need and maybe an Extra Relay/switch/Wiring harness/Fuses&Etc.-That GO with Part-U-Need also-give it a Whirl-U-May_B-Surprised Nicely@a Good Price-2!!.:):)
1. Open the printer compartment by lifting the black, plastic printer cover. 2. The ink roll is found in the front of the printer compartment, just behind the print head, and is mounted in a plastic cartridge. To remove, grasp the small clip on the left of the ink roll (where the words "PULL UP" may be printed on the ink roll cartridge) and pull up. The ink roll will easily pull up and away from the print head. 3. To replace a new ink roll, insert the ink roll according to markings "L" (Left) and "R" (Right) by pressing downward to lock it into position, then close the printer cover. No tools are necessary. For best performance, store unopened ink roll package in a cool, dry place until installed. NOTE: Replace with ROYAL Ink Roll, Part #013109.
Slide off the upper cover of the calculator, and cut across the paper roll to form a clean end. If you are mounting the roll externally (outside of the back of the calculator), then look for a slot in the rear of the calculator, which will accept the paper. Feed the end of the paper through the rear slot, and then into the internal feed slot, and hold the [FEED] key. After that, you can flip the arm back to mount the roll and replace the upper cover. If you want to place the roll inside of the calculator, then you need to feed from the bottom of the roll into the internal feed slot, and hold the [FEED] key. After you are finished, replace the upper cover.
I searched this online, and have found the following instructions:
1) Set the power switch to OFF
2) Remove the printer cover
3) Remove the ink roller by turning it counterclockwise and pulling it upward.
4) Install the correct color new ink roller and press it in the correct position. Make sure that the ink roller is securely in place.
5) Put back the printer cover.
You will need: 1 Replacement ink roll - Porelon PR42 Ink Roll (This roll will replace the black and red ink all on one roll) Available at OfficeMax or other supply stores.
You must first remove the clear plastic cover on top of the calculator (where the tape comes out). Remove the old ink roll. You will see on the roll where it says "pull up". It will pop out easily. Replace it with the new ink roll, it will just snap in place. Replace the clear plastic cover. It should now be ready to go!