Question about Dell 2155cdn All-In-One Laser Printer
I replaced fuser user unit, then "Replace Fuser Unit" displays continiousy. What is the solution to remove this message?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The following steps are the troubleshooting steps that should be followed for error code 010 397.
First, the definition of the failure is <IOT Fuser Failure>, and means a Fuser Error is detected.
1) With power off, reseat the fuser by physically removing it from the printer, then reinstalling it and locking it in place. Turn the power back on. ( if the error is still present, proceed to step 2 ).
2) If reseating the fuser did not resolve the problem, Replace the fuser with a known good fuser.
( if problem is not resolved, proceed to step 3)
3) Replace the LVPS ( low voltage power supply ). ( if problem not resolved, proceed to step 4 ).
4) Replace the PWBA MCU ( printed wiring board assembly - machine control unit ).
END of troubleshooting.........
In most cases, the fuser itself is the problem. If you tried to reseat or replace the fuser while power was still on, the LVPS could have been damaged just as if there were an electrical storm.
Hopefully this helped.
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
SOURCE: Open Heat Error
the thermal switch on the fuser are damaged. my problem is that I don't know the temperature of activation to this. And do not buy a replacement under this conditions. somebody help me.
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
SOURCE: ERROR CODE 010-387 RESEAT FUSER
I had the same exact issue with my 5110cn printer. It turned out that the 5100 fuser is wrong for this printer and will not work. The 5110 has a circuit board on the inside and the 5100 fuser does not. Dell item number KX491 with a BCN # of 652423 works perfectly.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
SOURCE: Dell 1600N fuser replacement
1. Power Printer off and disconnect power cord.
2. Remove back cover.
3. Remove rightside cover
3. Disconnect the thermistor cable from the controller card. (rightside)
4. Disconnect the power cable from the power board. (bottom back of the printer)
5. Remove the 4 screws securing the Fuser assembly to the chassis.
6. Pull fuser out towards you.
7. Reverse the previous steps to replace the fuser.
Posted on May 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2014 | Xerox Phaser Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 26, 2011 | Dell Compatible Maintenance Kit Dell...
Dec 24, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
May 28, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 12, 2009 | TallyGenicom 8008 Laser Printer
Jan 10, 2008 | Xerox DocuPrint N32 Laser Printer
422 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: