Question about E-Machines T3624 PC Desktop
Download (4.20 MB)
There u go!
And if you need anything else...here is the supportsite:
Please RATE my help for you
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- I wen to e-machines website and found out that there are no available Ethernet driver
- Since the chipset drivers are from intel more than likely that the ethernet drivers are also from Intel
- For you to be specific on what Ethernet driver it is you can check on
1. device manager -> left click on the plus/triangle sign next to other devices
2. right click on ethernet -> choose properties
3. from the properties window --> click on the details tab
4. there should be a long alpha numeric number starts with PCI......
5. google that up for you to find out what specific ethernet driver it is
- If the ethernet driver is from Intel here is the link:
-- Cheers Don' t forget to say thanks
Posted on May 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2013 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
May 17, 2011 | E-Machines T3624 PC Desktop
Apr 28, 2010 | E-Machines T3624 PC Desktop
Jul 19, 2009 | eMachines EL1210-11 PC Desktop
Jul 12, 2009 | E-Machines Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2009 | E-Machines T2984 PC Desktop
Nov 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
1,197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: