Question about Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment & Supplies
Purchased a used C350 and it has alot of administration stuff and locks on it, how do I do a complete factory reset?
You have must be entered in Tech.rep mode.
Press Utility key - Meter count - Check details - Stop -00-Stop -01 and select machine settings or system 1 or system2.
If you need to enter in Administrator mode the Minolta password is 12345678 or 00000000 and press Enter.For more details please contact me.
Posted on Apr 20, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Press the Utility/Counter button.
Administrator Settings - password is 12345678
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
Im thinking either it was moved improperly and the image units werent kept level, or maybe just sitting to long caused them to settle in. try (gently) removing the IU's and shaking them (keep them level) in order to unclog or redistribute the developer inside. (imagine sand in a horizontal tube. It has to be uniform all the way accoss the tube, and not settled into any one location)
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
Go to konicaminolta web site and download a mac driver. and install it to Imac. Make sure to download OS10.4 or higher.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
SOURCE: c350 malfunction code c-0501
After replacing the fuser unit, if you got a c0501 code you must open the front door where the toner is. On the right side (hinge side) next to the black toner and drum unit there is a plastic pannel/cover. In the lower portion of that pannel there is a hole where a trouble reset switch is loacted. With a flashlight you may be able to see it. You are ment to use a thin screw driver or the like to push the button. You do this while the machein is on and desplaying the code. As soon as you press the button the copier will clear the code and start warming up. Thats it! If you are un certin of the button placement you can take out three screws from the pannel and loosen one screw from the pannel above it and and pull the pannel off the unit. You will see the board and it is the button on the (left), as there are two of them. Tho you only have access to the one thru the cover.
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
SOURCE: How do I install Konica
To setup LPR Printing, perform the following:
For Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003:
1. For Windows 2000, click the [Start] button, point to Settings, and then click Printers.
2. For Windows XP/Server 2003, click the [Start] button, and then click Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click the icon of the installed printer, and then click Properties.
4. On the Ports tab, click the [Add Port] button.
5. In the Available Printer Ports list, select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then click the [New Port] button.
6. When the Add Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard starts up, click the [Next] button.
7. In the Name of printer or IP address box, enter the IP address for this machine, and then click the [Next] button.
8. Select Custom, and then click the [Settings] button.
9. Select LPR, enter Print in the Queue Name box, and then click the [OK] button.
10. Click the [Next] button, and then click the [Finish] button to apply the setting.
Posted on Oct 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2011 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 09, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 14, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 12, 2010 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2500W Laser...
Dec 22, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 09, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 29, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
3,887 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: