Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
First you need to install Microsoft UAA driver:
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34386 folder and select the .inf (wisxxxx) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Modem driver (because audio depends on modem):
This will give error message and also will create a folder C:\swsetup\sp33839 which contains extracted driver files.
**The same method which is used for installing the Audio needs to be followed.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2012 | HP Compaq Presario CQ50-110US Laptop
Mar 11, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 22, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
May 25, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario R4025US PC Notebook
Apr 29, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Apr 01, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 19, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Feb 06, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!