Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Have u tryed taking out coffee pot and running expresso by itself.. It might have sensor..
Posted on Jul 29, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Your manual is listed on this page and you will be able to download it.
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
Turn the function knob to Auto Off
Hold down the hour button til you see the clock display blinking
you can then use the Hour and Minute buttons to program how long you want the coffee maker to stay on.
You can choose from 0 minutes (seems to be what you have it set on now) to 4 hours.
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
Here is the basic troubleshooting for the Cuisinart coffee makers:
Make sure all baskets are in proper place – especially if unit is beeping.
Do not use a paper and a gold-tone or other permanent filter at the same time.
Unplug for LONGER THAN 15 full minutes to reset.
Clean by brewing 2 oz of distilled white vinegar/2 oz water.
If these methods fail, the unit probably requires replacement – call Cuisinart as they have a longer-than-standard warranty.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Hello FloydBob, The Cuisinart DCC-1200 has the ability to program the auto-off function that keeps your coffee warmer plate on after brewing is complete.
The unit lets you select the time increments from zero up to 4 hours.
See page 6 of the attached manual for the full instructions for reprogramming the coffee maker.
To program the Variable Auto Off:
1. Turn the FUNCTION KNOB to the “Auto Off”
position. Press and hold the “Hour” button
for 2 seconds. The clock display will start
2. Program the coffeemaker to shut off from
zero to four hours after brew cycle is
finished by using the “Hour” and “Minute”
I figured you might also like to have a complete instruction/owners manual so you can have access for any other questions you might have about your coffee maker, in the future.
I hope you find this Very Helpful and best regards!
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
Be sure the red rubber gasket is in place and clean (ridge side in) and bottom water cup is screwed firmly on to avoid leaking.
HOW TO USE:
1) Fill the bottom water cup with cold water up to the inside lip.
2) Set funnel into bottom water cup
3) Fill coffee basket with expresso grind coffee and level off. (Do not tamp or pack). Make sure it's filled to the top.
4) Place filter onto coffee basket and set coffee basket into funnel
5) Place brewer over bottom water cup and screw firmly into place.
6) Place unit with lid in the center of a microwave oven set on high for 1-1/2 minutes. If boil over occurs, reduce the brew time in 10-second increments until no boil over occurs.
7) Grasp handle to remove unit from microwave when finished brewing.
8) Remove lid and check the level of espresso in the brewer cup. Standard brew is at least 2 oz. If you don't have this level brew, replace lid and microwave on high another 10 seconds. Wait 20-30 seconds for bubbling to stop.
1. Under cold running water, unscrew the bottom water cup. CAUTION: It is normal for some water to be left in the bottom water cup. Both the coffee basket and any water in the bottom water cup will be extremely hot! If you prefer, allow the unit to cool for at least 3 minutes before unscrewing it.
2) To brew additional espresso, rinse Funnel, coffee basket and filter, then repeat brewing steps 1-8 above.
3) Parts are top rack dishwasher-safe -- hand washing filter is recommended.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2016 | Krups XP2280 Combi Espresso & Coffee...
Sep 03, 2013 | Krups XP160050 Combi Steam Espresso...
Oct 25, 2010 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Mar 26, 2010 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: