Question about Computers & Internet
That could mean a whole lot of things to a lot of people.. We would need to know your laptop's make and model please. That is your system indicating "Diagnostic Beeps" and without knowing where your laptop came from it would be impossible for us to help you.
Typically POST beeps mean something mechnical isn't working.. I'd start with removing all but one RAM stick, (try one stick once in each slot) and if that doesn't solve your issue then please report back here with the requested information. Thanks!
PS, laptop RAM is laid out as such (typically, again depends on model)
Top is "DIMM 0"
and second is "DIMM 1"
so take the second RAM stick out and try powering, if nothing take it out of DIMM0 and move to DIMM1 and try it on again (leaving DIMM0 with nothing in it), this is called testing and re-seating RAM.
Posted on Apr 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 27, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 27, 2014 | Compaq Presario 1200,1600, Series CD...
Mar 16, 2014 | NRS Hoveround MPV 5 - Used Power...
This is the procedure to unlock the controller on a Pride Jazzy:
Locking/Unlocking the VSI
The VSI has a feature that enables you to
lock your power chair to prevent unauthorized use.
To lock the VSI:
1. With the VSI switched on, press and hold the on/off key. After 1 second, the VSI should beep.
2. Release the on/off key.
3. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
5. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
6. The VSI is now locked.
To unlock the VSI:
1. Press the on/off key and power on the VSI. The maximum speed/profile indicator should ripple up and down.
2. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
3. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
5. The VSI is now unlocked.
NOTE: If the above procedure fails to either lock or unlock the VSI, contact your authorized Pride Provider.
Jun 30, 2012 | Pride Jazzy Select 6 Indoor Power...
May 31, 2011 | Sharp AF-R120FX 12,000 BTU Comfort Touch...
Oct 12, 2010 | Graco Baby Care
Jan 20, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2009 | Canon BJC-85 InkJet Printer
Feb 19, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 341T Notebook
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: