- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the Pause button on your remote control. Using your remote control enter the code 3, 1, 4, 1, 5 and 9, Press the 0 button on your remote control for Region free, 1 for Region 1 or 2 for Region 2. Press the Pause button on your remote control. Power off your player and wait a few seconds. Power on your player Or Press the Setup button on your remote control then, Step, Next, Up and Down, select the region of your choice or Bypass for region free, save and then Exit the menu.
LG 3200E, LG 3520, LG 4351, LG 4721P, LG 4730, LG 4821P, LG 4950S, LG 5083, LG 5822N, LG 593W
Below is the only known process to unlock that model of DVD player. Does not work on 100% of dvd players.
1. Turn on dvd player
2. Open the tray
3. Press 0000 in the Remote Controller
4. Change to any region you want (0 for region free)
5. Press Pause to confirm your change
6. Turn off
7. Turn on again and enjoy
Hope this works for yours, please post back if it does. Thank you for trying Fixya!
To make this player region free (or change the region), do the following:
* Ensure that there is no disc in the player (ie: "no disc" is displayed).
* Press PAUSE
* Enter 314159
* Enter the region code (0 for region free, or 1-6).
* Press PAUSE
* Turn the player off for a few seconds.
* Turn the player back on
* Voila! You beauty!!
Here you go, Go to this website all the info you need is here, http://www.fixya.com/support/p186635-jvc_hr_xvc33u_dvd_player_vcr_combo/manual-17143/page-6 If that don't work let me know I'll find out exactly what to do, Thanks hope it helps you out.. Happy Holidays