- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You cannot make a copy if you are thinking of it like a photocopier. It doesn't have a scanner built into it . If this is what you are thinking there are several quite excellent scanners out there fairly cheap. The scanner will come with software that will make it and the printer behave like a photocopier. The scanner we use at home even has a button that we just press to scan and print a copy as well as software that gives more options.
If you want to just print multiple copies of the page then this you can do. You just have to go to print options on a program menu and tell it to print the page how many times you need. You can also change the number on the printer driver but if you don;t set it back after everything after is going to print a few extra copies.
1) try doing a full clean from within the menu on the printer, or within the computer software
2) You need to perform a half test. Put a sheet of paper on the manual feeder and do a config page from the information menu on the printer. When the back edge of the paper enters the printer, quickly open the toner door to stop the printing. Now remove the toner cartridge and look at the image below. If the defect is present, then the toner cartridge is the problem 99% of the time. There is a slight possibility that during the conditioning stage of the print process the drum of the toner is not being fully discharged so when the next stage takes places part of the previous image gets put on the toner cartridge again. Very rare. If the defect is not present then the fuser has an issue.
On the left side of the on/off switch is there a small button mark with 123 press that button and the meter reading will display.
101 TOTAL ***** -that will be the total of copies,printing,and fax receiving on A4
103 TOTAL LARGE ******-this is the total of the A3 copies,printing and fax receiving made
201 COPY(TOTAL) -this is the total A4 copies
203 COPY(TOTAL LARGE)-this is the total for A3 copies.
restart the copier while holding down the "0" and "5" keys. you will now be in service mode. enter "5" and press "start" key a number should show up in the display. this is the exposure value - how dark or light the copies will be. 5 is the automatic exposure setting. around 128 is the normal value. the larger this value the lighter the copies are - the smaller the value the darker the copies.
Enter a new number (exposure value) and press the "interupt" key to save the value. Restart the copier and check what the copies look like. Keep adjusting until it looks good/better.