a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In general. If when copying you get a Full BLACK page printed then the scanner lamp is not lit. As no light is reflected into the image scanner, it interprets this as BLACK information so therefore only black is printed. Look into the ADF while the document is being scanned and I bet you will see no green light at all. A new Contact image sensor should cure it.
You cannot make a copy if you are thinking of it like a photocopier. It doesn't have a scanner built into it . If this is what you are thinking there are several quite excellent scanners out there fairly cheap. The scanner will come with software that will make it and the printer behave like a photocopier. The scanner we use at home even has a button that we just press to scan and print a copy as well as software that gives more options.
If you want to just print multiple copies of the page then this you can do. You just have to go to print options on a program menu and tell it to print the page how many times you need. You can also change the number on the printer driver but if you don;t set it back after everything after is going to print a few extra copies.
1) try doing a full clean from within the menu on the printer, or within the computer software
2) You need to perform a half test. Put a sheet of paper on the manual feeder and do a config page from the information menu on the printer. When the back edge of the paper enters the printer, quickly open the toner door to stop the printing. Now remove the toner cartridge and look at the image below. If the defect is present, then the toner cartridge is the problem 99% of the time. There is a slight possibility that during the conditioning stage of the print process the drum of the toner is not being fully discharged so when the next stage takes places part of the previous image gets put on the toner cartridge again. Very rare. If the defect is not present then the fuser has an issue.
On the left side of the on/off switch is there a small button mark with 123 press that button and the meter reading will display.
101 TOTAL ***** -that will be the total of copies,printing,and fax receiving on A4
103 TOTAL LARGE ******-this is the total of the A3 copies,printing and fax receiving made
201 COPY(TOTAL) -this is the total A4 copies
203 COPY(TOTAL LARGE)-this is the total for A3 copies.
restart the copier while holding down the "0" and "5" keys. you will now be in service mode. enter "5" and press "start" key a number should show up in the display. this is the exposure value - how dark or light the copies will be. 5 is the automatic exposure setting. around 128 is the normal value. the larger this value the lighter the copies are - the smaller the value the darker the copies.
Enter a new number (exposure value) and press the "interupt" key to save the value. Restart the copier and check what the copies look like. Keep adjusting until it looks good/better.
Follow these steps:
1. Connect the camera to the printer.
2. Turn on the printer.
3. Turn the Mode dial to Playback mode and turn the camera on.
4. Press the (+) button on the camera.
5. Press the up or down button, choose Select images, then press the OK button.
Note: If you see the message “Use previous print order selection?” select No, then press the OK button.
6. The images display as thumbnails. Select the first photo to print using the < or > button.
7. Select the number of copies to print using the up or down button, press OK. The screen displays the print settings and the number of copies selected.
8. Press the MENU button to return to thumbnails.
9. Repeat steps 6, 7, and 8 to select additional images.
10. After you select all the images to print, press the MENU button.
11. Press the up or down button to select Print an Album.
12. Select the number of photos per page using the < or > button, then press the OK button.
Note: To determine the maximum number of images your printer can print per page see the table below. If you select more images per page than the printer supports, the camera will display the error “This function is not available”.