Question about Canon imagePROGRAF IPF710 Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2014 | Unknown Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Ink Jet...
Feb 17, 2014 | HP LaserJet 5200tn Printer
Aug 31, 2013 | Mitsubishi Galant Cars & Trucks
If a multi-page document is loaded, remove
the entire document from the ADF.
2. Lift the paper stack cover and pull it out completely.
Make sure the back end of the cover does
not catch the front paper guide.
3. Lower the scanning platform in the document delivery slot (this is on ththe front of the machine - a small tab you push down.
4. Carefully!!! pull out the jammed document - do not wrench it out.
5. Lift the scanning platform back into place.
6. Inset the paper stack cover (that you took out earlier.
Found it here http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/815752
Feb 11, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 18, 2011 | HP Laserjet M2727nf Multifunction Printer
Aug 12, 2009 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Mar 11, 2009 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2009 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320n Printer
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!