Question about Computers & Internet
If system restore is not working then follow the options :
1) Deeply scan of your system by the latest and updated antivirus.
2) Clean your registry by the s/w that will completely remove the invalid registry.
3) Update your motherboard driver.
4) Format your machine that will completely solve your problems.
5) Try to change or test another RAM .
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2014 | HP Pavillion Dv9000 Laptop/notebook
Jun 11, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2012 | HP Pavillion dv9740us Notebook
Mar 14, 2012 | HP Pavilion a1102n PC Desktop
Mar 23, 2011 | HP Pavilion a450n PC Desktop
Apr 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Apr 07, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Jan 14, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Jul 01, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jan 21, 2008 | Bestec (ATX100-5) (ATX1005B) Power Supply
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!